Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Tom Foolery


Hello friends!
I was trying to think of some good titles for this post....Tom Foolery, Hoodwinked, Trickery, ect. This is because Brandon TOTALLY had me fooled about the gender of Baby J. He was the only person who knew after our anatomy ultrasound last Tuesday, just because if anyone else knew, we would tell everyone and there would be no point in having people over to reveal the gender.
Here is a good example of how I felt after opening that box. Seriously though, he left pictures of GIRL nursery color schemes up on our iPad. He knew I would probably think "Ha! I knew it, we are SO having a girl!" Because he and the rest of our family and friends know I may just be the most gullible person in the world. 


 So here I am thinking "Yay, I can't wait to see pink balloons!"
  
And then I realize, WELP, I have a baby with a weiner! Holy Shite! Hah. Anyways, I am still trying to wrap my head around this fact, but really I am starting to think of all the ways a boy may be a tad easier on me in the long run.....they are cheaper for sure, have less of an attitude (whew, I was a little girl brat child so this is a super important one!), they don't mind being dirty and playing outside, and honestly, if we have a healthy, happy child, I think my life will be complete :) I feel like Brandon is going to be SUCH a great Dad to a boy. With that being said, I will leave you with a photo montage (I don't know what this words means, just FYI) of our day last Sunday. It was absolutely wonderful celebrating with our family and friends, eating Jett's Pizza, and enjoying Baby Jack and Baby A.J. :) Next time, I promise to get more photos of Baby A.J. because she is SUCH a cutie pie. Thank you to everyone who came. Just showing up for us really shows how much you care and is honestly the best gift Brandon and I could ask for. Can't wait to celebrate again :) 
Beautiful Sister

Beautiful niece Lexie and adorable Baby Jack!


My dad hitting up Jett's pizza at 1:00 p.m. on the dot :)

Baby AJ checking out Baby Jack :)
Everyone loved holding Baby Jack and Baby AJ!
Until next posting friends, take it easy!

NIKI




No comments:

Post a Comment